THE 7 NON-NEGOTIABLE SKILLS OF A GROWTH WARRIOR
These are the skills that every Growth Warrior needs to master. Once you understand the importance of these skills and gain the knowledge that you need to apply them, you will be better positioned for success and growth in your business.
- Skill #1 – Master Self-management
- Skill #2 – Craft Your Warrior Story
- Skill #3 – Form Anti-fragile Relationships=
- Skill #4 – Build a Dream Team
- Skill #5 – Know, Serve & Innovate Your Market
- Skill #6 – Build Your Company for Exit
- Skill #7 – Capitalize Everything You Do
In addition to these 7 non-negotiable skills, every Growth Warrior should consider these 7 Steps to Get Funded.
The Growth Warrior, by Promise Phelon
As a sought-after CEO in Silicon Valley, with over $100 million in raised capital, Promise Phelon has built The Growth Warrior to empower entrepreneurs with a playbook to scale their business exponentially. Her book features a 7-step playbook for Growth Warriors to successfully fund and scale their businesses.
The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
Part of being a successful business leader and Growth Warrior is about creating strategic habits that will set you up for success. This book explores the scientific research behind our habits.
Smarter, Faster, Better: The Secret to Being Productive in Life and in Business
At the Growth Warrior, we know that entrepreneurs are hustlers — you work harder than most, and you don’t settle for less. This book provides great insights into how to ensure that you stay productive each day, and how to teach your team to do so as well.
ARTICLES + MEDIA
- PRESS RELEASE: State of the Underdog 2020 Report with comments from Mark Roberge & Greg Sands
- BY PROMISE: The One Thing That Will Determine Your Company’s Success
- BY PROMISE: The Greatest Entrepreneurs Are Just Like Olympic Medalists — Here’s Why (Medium)
- Beyond Silicon Valley: How Startups Succeed in Unlikely Places (Harvard Business Review)
- Three Questions All Aspiring Entrepreneurs Should Ask Themselves (Kellogg Insight)
- Turn Your Customers into Your Community (Harvard Business Review)
- Entrepreneurs — Don’t Let Branding Become an Afterthought (Kellogg Insight)
- Finding the Right Partner Can Make or Break Your Startup (Kellogg Insight)
- BY PROMISE: Every CEO Needs to Self-Manage — Here’s My Advice on How to Do It (Medium)
- The Focused Leader (Harvard Business Review)
- Create a Productivity Workflow that Works for You (Harvard Business Review)
- The Innovator’s DNA (Harvard Business Review)
Growth + Fundraising
- BY PROMISE: Improve Influencer Marketing for Your Startup By Letting Go of Creative Control (Forbes)
- BY PROMISE: The Pulse of the Customer (Inc.)
- BY PROMISE: What to Do When Your Customers Yelp (Inc.)
- 4 Qualities Venture Capitalists Look for in an Entrepreneur (Kellogg Insight)
- A Survival Guide for Startups in the Era of Tech Giants (Harvard Business Review)
- Building a Culture of Experimentation (Harvard Business Review)
- FEATURING PROMISE: SheBoulder — Creativity and the Three Key Relationships Every Business Founder Needs to Succeed
- FEATURING PROMISE: SaaStock — The Essentials of Strategic Leadership
- FEATURING PROMISE: SaaS Marketing: Secrets to Acquisition Efficiency and Category Leadership
- FEATURING PROMISE: ScaleTogether — Venture-Backed CEO: Lessons Learned Inside and Outside of Silicon Valley
- FEATURING PROMISE: State of Influence Unplugged: Technology Powering the Future of Marketing
- GROWTH WARRIOR #7: Promise interviews Farhan Thawar, VP Engineering Shopify
- GROWTH WARRIOR #6: Promise interviews Patrick Campbell, founder & CEO Profitwell
- GROWTH WARRIOR #5: Promise interviews Laura Smous, Sr. Dir AdRoll
- GROWTH WARRIOR #4: Promise hosts a conversation between a CEO & CFO (Part 2)
- GROWTH WARRIOR #3: Promise hosts a conversation between a CEO & CFO (Part 1)
- GROWTH WARRIOR #2: Promise discusses The Benefit of Antifragile Leadership in a Shifting Economy
- GROWTH WARRIOR #1: Promise Interviews Fred Latasa, Marketing Senior Executive, Entrepreneur and Restauranteur
- FEATURING PROMISE: B2B Growth with John Belizaire
- FEATURING PROMISE: Silicon Valley Podcast with Kent Lindstrom
- FEATURING PROMISE: Bowery Capital Startup Sales Podcast — Transitioning from Services to SaaS
- FEATURING PROMISE: Growing a Company From Startup to Scale (Kellogg Insight)
HAVE A QUESTION FOR PROMISE?
Enter it here and await an answer in our Weekly Warrior Newsletter.